This is not a mug club – you own this brewery, and there are perks that come with it. More importantly, there are EXTRA perks for those of us who join now, before the brewery is open. Below is a list of benefits that all members will get, and a list of what the founding members (those of us who have already joined) get in addition. This is a great excuse to give that holiday membership gift or finally convince that person who you’ve been trying to get to join for months – if they wait too long, the chance to get a Founding Membership may pass them by!
Founding Members (all members who join BEFORE the brewery opens)
- Membership $150
- Early access for member events where space is limited – tickets are made available to Founding Members before they are released to general membership. This includes:
- Beer release events
- Brewery soft openings & Sneak Peeks
- Participate in brewing time slots
- All other special member events
- Founders Day – exclusive pricing for founding members on specified days each week.
- Exclusive Founding Member t-shirt, Pint Glass, and Membership card
- Permanent recognition in the brewery
- Special pint glass to use while in the tap room
- All the benefits of Flying Bike Members
Flying Bike Members (those who join AFTER the brewery opens)
- Membership $200 (founding members only pay $150 – join now to save $50!)
- Member Driven Beer: You choose what beer we brew, and it could be yours!
- Member-only happy hour specials and exclusive discounts.
- Early access to ticket sales for events that are open to the public
- Participate in the brewing process – Do you dream of quitting your job to brew beer professionally? Try it out before you take the leap.
- Open door to the brewery on brew day – Come see how your beer is brewed!
- Members only events & education – see new breweries and other local businesses before they are open to the public, participate in members-only classes such as beer tasting, homebrew workshops, beer release parties, and so much more!
- Patronage dividend – Get paid to drink beer! The Board will review finances annually, and determine how to distribute any profits. Eligible profits of the cooperative will be given back to members as a patronage dividend.
- Bulk ingredients for sale – if you homebrew, you will love having access to the purchasing power of a co-op. Our goal is to make ingredients available to members to buy in bulk.
- Special member card
- Access to the Flying Bike e-newsletter, providing information about member only events, beer releases, and more.
- Run for a seat on the Board of Directors! Help set the direction of the Co-op by voting in general elections.