Bulk Base Malt for members
Malt Purchasing Policies and Processes
As a Co-op we are thrilled to be able to offer our member-owners the ability to purchase base malts for your own home brewing projects, which might be our next competition winner – and then, beer! Please note availability is not guaranteed, as we do need to ensure that our brewery is able to keep beer pouring from the wall.
Read below for the policies about how to acquire your malt and maximums for the year.
Member Malt Purchases: $40 for one 55 pound bag
- Base malts must be bought in whole sacks of pre-milled 55 pound (25kg) bags.
- Malts available include Gambrinus Pilsner or ESB Malts
- Maximum of 3 bags per member per year limit.
- Email our Head brewer, Kevin Forhan at email@example.com at least one week prior to desired pick up date with your request, including your phone # and Member #.
- Pick Up: Members can pick up their malt (after Kevin has confirmed the malt has been set aside) from the beertenders during normal open hours Sunday through Wednesday, only.