Cornie Fill Policy
Flying Bike is excited to offer a new Member Benefit (offered only to membership): Cornie Fills!
Here are the conditions for Cornie fills, to minimize disruption to the brewery operations, but provide you with tasty FBCB beer for your personal enjoyment!
- You must be a member – this is exclusively a member benefit. Members may not buy for non-members.
- Members should email the brewer at email@example.com to
check for availability before bringing in their keg, indicating which beer they would like the keg filled with.
- Member must provide a clean, ball-lock Cornelius keg, sanitized and pressurized (with Co2).The keg must have their name, member number and phone number on it. Failure to do so will result in your keg not being filled.
- Once the keg is dropped off, there will be a 1-3 day turn around time; the member will be notified via phone or email when it is ready for pick up.
- Once the member is notified that their keg is filled they can come pick it up during normal open hours and pay for it at that time. Cost is $70 per fill.
- At the time of pick up, the member (customer) must fill out the Green WSLCB keg form and affix it to the keg for Kevin/Scott (your beertender should be able to provide these).
A couple of other caveats are:
- Limit 1 fill per member per month.
- Beers available for fill are completely at the brewer’s discretion.
- High ABV or limited release beers may not be available – this is at KevinF’s discretion.