Come on in and get a Pint!
Loved by our members and embraced by our Neighborhood!
Flying Bike has become a community hub here in Greenwood, and been wholeheartedly embraced by all our neighbors.
Our tasting room is warm in the winter, and with the garage doors open in the summer provides a patio-like feel. The Tasting Room is decorated with bicycle related art, as well as 2 large murals painted by our members, depicting Fanciful Flying Whales and our iconic "Aviator".
Our friendly and knowledgeable beertenders (Scott, Tess & Ryan) are eager to answer your questions about any one of the 15 beers we have on tap (on average). Many of the beers are member sourced, and you will see the member number and name proudly written underneath the beer name - which is also voted on by our membership! In addition we have other tasty brews crafted by our head Brewer in residence: Kevin Forhan. He is always experimenting around with different variations, and has created some incredible beers for our members and patrons. He also has a seasonal focus, making tasty IPA variations in the summertime, and darker, heartier barrel aged brews in the winter months.
Our Tasting Room is also becoming a focal for families, groups of friends and "meetups" to congregate, due to several attractive features:
- Flying Bike is dog and kid friendly (with toys and games onsite!)
- We have tasty fresh food orderable from Munch Cafe next door, and delivered to your table
- We feature charity days where a portion of our sales that day is donated to the designated charities (suggested by our membership such as PAWS, Bikeworks, Children's Hospital, Greenwood Food Bank, and others.)
- We host a RUN CLUB (Wednesdays at 6:30pm) and a Trivia night with Geeks Who Drink (Mondays at 7:30pm) - both of which are very popular
- Fridays we put on a new cask every week, and pump it through our genuine English Beer Engine until it is drained!
- We feature Flying Bike swag for sale, including exclusive "OCD" T-Shirts (Own It! Craft It! Drink It!), very stylish logo hoodies, baseball caps, Pint glasses, and club cut Cycling Jerseys!
- Wednesdays and Sundays we have $2 off on Growler fills for members, and $1 off Pints for members from 4-7pm most nights
Flying Bike is YOUR Cooperative brewery, and we look forward to seeing you in here soon!
(Not a member yet? Well, why not? Find out more here!)