Pint Night: Needs of the Community Society
NOC Society was established in November 2017 and runs a program called Camp Without Borders, a free travel program for young adults with medical illnesses and disabilities.
A $1 of every pint sold benefits this local Phinney Ridge non-profit on April 11, 2019.
NOC Society is an organization built around creating adaptable and age appropriate travel experiences for young adults with medical illnesses and disabilities.
- They run 100% on volunteers!
- They are FREE!
- Many times they have a little black pug that comes along on trips!
This past year they were able to create three travel experiences for young adults with medical illnesses and disabilities:
- A 4 day adaptive surfing trip through the Olympic Peninsula where participants surfed, camped, hiked, and relaxed in Sol Duc Hot Springs.
- A Green Lake Recreation Day where participants took part in adaptive boating, adaptive yoga, and a picnic.
- A day at Bumbershoot Music Festival.
NOC Society has many opportunities to get involved. They love volunteers! You can refer individuals you think could be a good fit for the trips or host a fundraiser for them by getting in touch via their website: